Features and Benefits
- NPV Unidirectional valve design provides for full guiding of gate throughout the cycle which prevents any gate distortion even in the event of back pressure
- Full guiding of the gate within the valve casting eliminates excessive gate movement, extending the cycle life of the packing gland
- Unidirectional valve with metal to metal seats meets Class 3 shutoff in liquid service in preferred direction
- Unidirectional valve with elastomer seats meets bubble-tight shutoff requirements in liquid service in preferred direction
- All NPV valves are provided standard with stainless steel lockout, both manual and cylinder operated
- NPV Cylinders can be mounted at time of manufacture, or by design easily retrofitted in the field
- Valve is manufactured of Stainless Steel components that prevent damage from corrosion, both internal and external
- Unidirection valves available from 2″ – 48″ diameter, both metal and elastomer seated.
NOTE: All Unidirectional valves must have pressure behind the gate upon closing for proper sealing.
Typical applications include:
1. Low density stock
2. Moderate slurries
3. Water applications with elastomer seal